Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pokemon Team Crystal Pokemon Crystal Team XD?

Pokemon Crystal Team xD? - pokemon team crystal

I need help, a good team of Pokemon for my game Pokemon Crystal.
I thought:
Gyarados
Arcanine
Machamp
Suicune
Dratini
And a thought or mental kadabra pokemon is better?
Please help me make a good team of Pokemon, because I know she's good. Pokemon Should I change anything?
And when I say I want to say when, and develop Dratini Dragonair Dragonite. The same goes for other Pokemon. I hope you understand, please help me.

3 comments:

Assaundrell Yumerai said...

Well, I saw on your computer, here are the results ...

Gyarados = You have a kind of dragon Pokemon (Dratini were), we recommend that the transition from an herb, mental or electric type Pokemon.

Arcanine = good choice, but make sure they are balanced attack.

Machamp Machamp = FP, make sure you have both normal shots.

Suicine = Good good choice. Maintaining the balance in the attacks.

Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite = a dragon, water, and a movement of electric type.

Well, a good time (^ ^)

Brian B said...

Good start, you have two water pokemon Why? Gyarados can dump and get a sort of electricity when you went on in that place of care and I hope that has Goldenrod Elekid or Pichu as an egg at random or otherwise, are the only ones who give Jolteon Book magneton or current account back home, you Eevee at level 20, then go back to Espeon (psychic otherwise good if you do not want is a kadabra) Vaporeon Flareon Umbreon the rest of the team well, but where to start? Did you download it?

raul crager said...

if u want to go more than guides battlin Herehttp: / / pwbt.forum-motion.com

Post a Comment