Saturday, December 12, 2009

8 Inch Portable Tv Nice Picture But Problems Do I Leave It Up To Him To Make The Next Move?

Do I leave it up to him to make the next move? - 8 inch portable tv nice picture but problems

I did this for a few months shy man was known, at the chat / Cheek me thinking and a little that I have loved so much, I asked and he said yes. We break around 6 hours in one case there were one or two "but not really difficult.
At one point we were talking about something that has the size of a small portable television. I asked what is the aspect ratio and said, "is 8 cm, 8 inches is enough?" He said it would be great!
It is as if we talked about me buying a TV, sound or something, so he was flirting?

In any case, he thanked me for calling and said she had a good time. I left the house and tells me otherwise I did not understand what he tells me that my phone rang, he gave me the thumbs and waving out the window.

I text him later and told him that everything can go back to the call (he knew I was expecting a call). Never answered, but this is quite normal for him when he answered a question, gets no question.

Do you expect a man shy to kiss goodbye / hug after a 1st date?
And if he wanted a date of 2 would then ask or days?

Try to understand how to do a shy type things?

2 comments:

jos22 said...

Yes, should, if you're interested, ask for a second.

Do not be discouraged if he is not good ... Perhaps he thought he was just 2 friends out there, no date.

Rach said...

Sounds like they're wondering whether his tail 8 inches (or what he says, as if) it was good enough for you, do not seem shy
give him a few days, and if you do nothing, then there is the question a second time in the general convo

Post a Comment