Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Rny Gastric Bypass Can Anyone Recommend A Good Protein Shake For Someone Who Has Had Gastric Bypass Surgery?

Can anyone recommend a good protein shake for someone who has had gastric bypass surgery? - rny gastric bypass

I had RNY gastric bypass surgery in 3 weeks and have not made a protein powder like me, has a high protein content (30 g), low sugar and tastes good. The doctor recommends protein shakes b / c of good for the muscles, the immune system and respitory after surgery.

1 comment:

........... said...

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey is good, I believe that the biological value is high (quality whey).

Cyto Sport Complete Whey is also good, but avoid milk muscle (with canola oil and MCT).

I'm going to this place where I do my work with proteins and supplements. They have a very good customer service and fast turn. May at some point, if you're lucky, you can request a free T-shirt or a pattern or 2

http://www.nutraplanet.com/

Post a Comment