Sunday, January 3, 2010

Adjustable Rate Refinance How Would I Would I Change An Adjustable Rate To A Fixed Rate? Refinance In This Economy? Help!?

How would I would I change an adjustable rate to a fixed rate? Refinance in this economy? Help!? - adjustable rate refinance

You can refinance your home when you refinance equity participation in the ownership of the mortgage balance and current issues and costs of the refinancing transaction.

You should be a banker or a mortgage broker contact for information regarding a possible refinancing. You can find a local bank or a dealer in your local phone book, if you can get a recommendation from a family member or a friend.

I hope this was of some use to you, good luck.

"Combat"

1 comment:

Steve said...

Could you please answer these questions?
1 - Who is your current lender?
2-there is no equity in your property?
3-If you have more value, the negative amount that you?
4-If you use the same amount of the loan must be for today, you are entitled
why? (Credit, income, assets, etc.)


I'm an agent in California, may be able to offer some options for you based on their answers to the above questions.

Post a Comment