Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tps Ii How To Turn Off Check Engine Light In 97 Sentra?

How to turn off check engine light in 97 sentra? - tps ii

Hello, my car 1997 Nissan Sentra. Engine light came on 2 weeks and found the code says that the problem of the throttle position sensor. Use I mulitimeter the TPS voltage is given at the opening and closing positions. These values are in agreement with my service manual. Then remove and clean the throttle body. After cleaning the engine back to normal and not a higher speed or at idle problem when feeding A / C. Well, my problem is that you can not turn the engine light control. ODB II reader I have. I tried so hard (car for 6 hours of time to disconnect the positive terminal of the battery and so good. Treated) but still the light comes on when the battery is connected. Can you delete my way, this light.
Thank you.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Either you can not solve the problem, or other codes. Maybe you should delete the article Autozone / Napa / Carquest or even a dealer and the code /. IAC motor can only be true if a / c in

E. . said...

Did you save a car value? More or less the same?
detect and remove the code for free.
but if the problem is resolved, you must restore the team

Post a Comment