Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hearing Loss More Condition_symptoms Hearing Loss???

Hearing loss??? - hearing loss more condition_symptoms

airsoft about 3 years of around 20,054, I accidentally fired a pistol, guns that shoot plastic yellow BBS near my right ear. rang and it was uncomfortable for a few hours, but my hearing had returned to normal and within the next two years, until 2006, he was good, then one day I took my ear, yawning as false, and then click * I * hear funny on my right ear I can hear everything clearly, and I do not think that you feel loss of hearing, but my right ear is always filled, and when I speak, you feel unbalanced, as my left hand to hear more than my right. What is it?
No loud music or iPod
This was so sudden, without any reason, you may be airgun incident?

1 comment:

Txchick said...

My uncle did the same. Just two ears, two different times with a shotgun. It was the story exactly the same as you. It was the weapon are connected, but ... It was a shotgun. Unfortuently happened 10 years ago and still has problems.
Although I do not know exactly what you show the symptoms of otosclerosis, you might want to go see another doctor. If you are a man, your chances of otosclerosis low. If you have no history of your family, chances are even lower. This is done probibly airsoft gun. Otosclerosis, and I have a constant feeling of blockage in my ear, tinnitus, vertigo. Finally, the chance to lead to and is a normal thing. I've had five years ago and I use it.
In any case, try a different doctor though! We hope your ear gets better!

Post a Comment