Friday, January 1, 2010

Clock Tools How Can I Use My Computer As An Alarm Clock? Is There Such A Tool As An Mp3 Alarm Clock?

How can I use my computer as an alarm clock? Is there such a tool as an mp3 alarm clock? - clock tools

I have some programs that you can play a favorite music at any time, an alarm clock in esscence. However, you must leave your computer on all night, I am ready to do because it is a great waste of electricity. Is it possible that I my computer is started automatically, or something or a cheap clock, which acts as an MP3 player, so you wake up with your favorite songs?

1 comment:

Stuart said...

You can put the computer into hibernation, then the event handler to play the melody to the agreed time. The computer is to turn the hibernation of the event description, and wakes.

Post a Comment