Friday, January 8, 2010

Best Mattress For Scoliosis Which Type Of Mattress Is Best For Me?

Which type of mattress is best for me? - best mattress for scoliosis

I am 14 and I have trouble sleeping. I turn and many are going to sleep, and usually takes a while to fall asleep. I have exhausted pain, dizziness, in fact, still half asleep when I wake up. I have scoliosis MINOR (so it's not as bad yet), so I sometimes back pain.
Therefore I need a cushion to help me with this. And I prefer this kind of thing on the side of the business. Then I put a mattress, memory foam, latex, gel, pen (although I really hate spring mattress), futon, Tempurpedic, intellibed, sleep number? I considered an IKEA mattress with a Tempurpedic topper, but I'm not sure what IKEA mattresses?
Note, I'm about to start running hardcore bands quickly, and I will walk around the school for 8 hours. I need a mattress that I sleep really well at night.
Any help is welcome!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

A mattress that is not too difficult or a company is best for you. Try going to a mattress store to try before you buy. Cons see it for a while and get comfortable as we can. If you get a memory foam mattress, there are different densities and thicknesses to choose from. I suggest you test to see what you like better before you buy.

Jenny said...

A mattress that is not too difficult or a company is best for you. Try going to a mattress store to try before you buy. Cons see it for a while and get comfortable as we can. If you get a memory foam mattress, there are different densities and thicknesses to choose from. I suggest you test to see what you like better before you buy.

MCF said...

First Ikea is cheap. There is nothing wrong. However, a great topper on a mattress will not lower prices for a mattress is still favorable. It is necessary to create in a few mattresses and see which feels right to you. Against them for some time, and not just for a moment. I prefer a pocket spring mattress or a good memory foam. Most mattresses have all had the same coil springs inside the device from a company as Leggett & Platt. Buy for convenience and not by name. Crossing the futon mattress on your list!

Roy said...

I tried a mattress in the first place because the cheaper. Also take a pill to try melatonin 30 minutes before bedtime. It is a pill, all natural. It helps to calm and make you drowsy.

Post a Comment